Seamless imports and extensive features
4D Nav's unique ability to connect directly to Sonardyne hardware makes this software application a "must have" when working on metrology campaigns.
Effortlessly import vital metrics and data, including LBL acoustic, dimensional control, inclinometer, gyrocompass, sound velocity, and pressure data allows for a very comprehensive software package to cover all aspects of a metrology without the need for other 3rd party software products.
Using a cascading calculation method, starting for attitude data, then a vertical least squares adjustment of depth data, and finishing with a horizontal network adjustment of the acoustic range, 4D Nav's built-in statistical modeling makes it quick and easy to identify outliers and erroneous data sets to complete the final metrology calculations with precision and confidence.
- Planning functionality for offshore and onshore teams
- Flexible anytime updates and adjustments to the base case plan
- Transceiver integration for seamless data collection
- Analysis using statistical modeling
- IMCA standard metrology diagrams
- Built-in reporting with easy exporting to Microsoft Excel or PDF